2017

Happy new year. Wow, it has been few years of me not updating this blog. Sumpah kelakar bila baca balik all my previous posts, was that me? Haha sumpah tak matang. Okay lah, pengalaman mematang kan kita. Nak sedapkan hati gitu. Alright, lets forget about the past and focus on the future. Pejam celik, this year is my 4th year of medical school. Yup i am a student and still a student, i am currently taking medic course in university of malaya. Nothing to be proud of pun. Everyone is the same , the most important thing is determination. Bosan jugak lah sebab still not graduated, all my other frinds mostly dah graduated and i am happy for them . Lama sikit course ni . Total would be 5 years, so roughly about 1 and a half year more to go. So far me myself pun tak tahu how to comment or describe my uni life haha because its too blend, nothing special. Just hope that i can pass through this.
Relationship? Still going well and strong.  Communication and tolerance are the main elements. I prefer not to show off my relationship, because silent is gold ;)
Progress? Nothing much. I am still who i am. Just having severe breakout might be due to stress. Arghhh pimples/zits please go away. Sikit2 manis la tapi berpada pada okay. Im in a recovery process, please please recovered :( tawakal kepada Nya.
Thats all. Will update soon. Xoxo ❤️️





 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com